This policy pertains to both online and face-to-face programs.
Beginning August 5th
Trainees entering or completing the Core Training with Class 347, and later, will be subject to the following registration and payment policies.
Registration & Payment due by 7pm on Friday OF the Weekend.
Registration due by 4pm on the Fri. PRIOR to the Walk.
Payment due by 4pm on the Mon. PRIOR to the Walk.
Registration due by 4pm on the Fri. PRIOR to Partners.
Payment due by 4pm on the Wed. PRIOR to Partners.
To register, A non-refundable deposit of $25.00 is required.
We are no longer accepting payments onsite for the Walk and Partners for Class 347 and later.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Cancellations and Refunds will be granted according to the following schedule:
- Prior to Close of Registration*: 100% of Tuition minus the $25 non-refundable registration fee, for all trainings. *If your cancellation is made PRIOR to the 4:00PM close of registration.
- After Close of Registration: Tuition minus the $25 non-refundable registration fee, for all trainings.
- The $25 non-refundable fee is applied to all trainings. If you are aware, in advance, that you are not going to be able to attend, and would like to “move” your registration to another month, call the Pathways office to make arrangements and we will forward your registration fee as well. (This fee transfer only applies to the Core Training and this can be done one time).
- Payments made toward the hotel cost may be forfeited in the case of a *no-show or after close of Last Chance Registration. (*A “No Show” is a person who registers for a training but does not cancel or transfer their registration prior to close of registration and does not attend the training. Close of registration is 7:00 pm on training days.)
- Refunds must be requested directly by the individual(s) who paid funds on an invoice. Requests must be submitted to the office in writing. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your refund. Refunds may take up to 30 days to process.
- If participant leaves during the Core Training (Weekend thru Partners III) on their own accord, or if Pathways determines that a participant leave due to inappropriateness for the training, Pathways will grant a refund as follows:
Tuition paid by participant minus…(payment toward hotel cannot be refunded). If participant leaves during… for the Weekend for the WALK for Partners Day One (1) or does not return the following morning: $87.33 $167.80 $157.33 Day Two (2) or does not return the following morning: $174.67 $335.60 $314.67 Day Three (3) or does not return the following morning: $262.00 $503.40 $472.00 Day Four (4) or does not return the following morning: $671.20 Day Five (5) or does not return the following morning: $839.00
- If participant leaves during any specialized trainings (Empowered Parenting, Relationship, Step Beyond and/or Teen Family Camp) on their own accord, or if Pathways determines that a participant leaves due to inappropriateness for the training, NO refund will be granted.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail or phone contact and must be received before the 4pm close of registration. Please direct inquiries or email cancellations to email@example.com or call 1-800-866-7284.
- Participants that have completed a CORE Map and cancel, leave early or “no show” will incur a $25.00 CORE Map fee.
- Tuition Assistance and/or discounts are not factored in the amount of Tuition paid by participant.
- All times are in the Central Time Zone.
- Any funds paid to Pathways and not used within 90 days of original invoice will not be refunded; unclaimed funds can go towards credit for future training(s) up to 6 months from the original invoice.